You will find our family-owned and operated RV Park convenient, safe, quiet and clean with many, many mature shade trees. We are only a couple of blocks off the Southbound frontage road of US59 (I-69), an easy-commute 28 miles NE of the fourth largest city in the USA.
Due to being a family establishment, we keep our operating costs low and pass that savings on to you in sensible rates. Heck, we still have 50 cent pop in both of our pop machines!
Come visit us and find out how a park owned and operated by people who really care can make a positive difference in your RVing experience. We try to offer all the amenities RVers desire: propane, doggie park, big-rig capability, and excellent laundromat, just to name a few.
Considering the quality of our park, amenities offered, and daily family involvement, we truly believe we are “Your best RV Park value in the Houston area.” We invite you to visit us at any time to fully understand the friendly, safe, clean, and quiet atmosphere found in our park. Located a couple of blocks off US59, we are close enough to be convenient yet the trees provide a sound barrier from traffic noise. Please see the address and directions below.
BIG RIGS WELCOME!!
Convenient to Humble, Kingwood, New Caney, Houston, Porter and George Bush Intercontinental Airport, as well as other points of interest in the Houston area.
Lone Star Lakes RV Park
20980 US Hwy. 59
New Caney, TX. 77357
SOUTHBOUND ON U.S. HWY 59 (I-69)
- Take the COMMUNITY DRIVE exit off US Hwy 59.
- Continue on the feeder approx. 1/2 mile to entrance to RV park on your right.
NORTHBOUND ON U.S. HWY 59
- Take the FM1485 (New Caney) exit and make a U-turn at the light, under U.S. Hwy 59, heading back South.
- Stay on frontage road one mile, watch for signs and entrance to park on your right.
FROM INTERSTATE 45 SOUTHBOUND
- Approximately 7 miles South of Conroe, take exit #79 (State Highway 242)
- After exiting, at the light make a left turn, traveling East on State Hwy. 242 for 10 miles, to FM1485 (traffic light).
- Turn right onto FM1485 for 6.2 miles, to intersection of FM1485 & US Hwy 59.
- Turn right on Southbound frontage road of US Hwy 59 for one mile, watch for signs and entrance to park on your right.